- Flag Football – Ages 5 and 6
- Tackle Football – Ages 7 to 14
- Cheerleading – Ages 6 to 14
8U = 7 and 8 year olds, 10U = 9 and 10 year olds, 12U = 11 and 12 year olds, 14U = 13 and 14 year olds
We also play 7on7 during the spring months. These games are usually on Sunday’s in Hampton at Gosnold’s Hope Park . Teams usually play 1 to 2 games during the day. Times: TBD
We work on fundamentals, tackling drills with dummies, running, catching, throwing, agility, and more.
In 2017 our 10U and 14U won the championship!!!
Flag Football = $130
Cheerleading = $115
There are 3 options when making payment for registration. Down payment, Pay in Full, or Payment Plan.
There is no cost for spring ball if you’re registered to play tackle football with us. The only cost might be a spring football dri fit shirt to play 7 on 7 games in.
Yorktown Middle School – Directions >>
- 10 – 15 minutes from Fort Eustis Main Gate.
- 5 – 10 minutes from Yorktown Cost Guard
- Charles E. Brown Park is right across the street from Navel Weapon Station Yorktown.
- 15 Minutes from Water Country USA and Busch Gardens.
- 5 – 10 minutes from York High School
- 15 minutes from Grafton High School
- 10 minutes from Woodside High School
If any team makes it to the playoffs and makes a run to the Super Bowl that’s an additional 1 to 3 games.
Youth Football Games are played in York County, Williamsburg/James City County, Newport News, Hampton, Gloucester, Poquoson, and Middlesex
We will have 5 home games and 5 away games.
Tackle Football – cleats, practice pants with pads, a shirt to wear under should pads and a shirt to put over your shoulder pads.
We provide helmet and should pad rental and one mouth guard. We also try to have practice pants for sale on a first come basis. The price for practice pants are b/t $5 to $10 and are usually integrated with pads.