As a sponsor you will be contributing to a league whose striving for greatness and teaching our boys and girls the necessary skills to perform on and off the field.
We have a proud history of providing a quality football and cheerleading program annually to approximately 180 youth(boys and girls, ages 5-14) from Yorktown and its surrounding areas since 1995. The program is based on teaching our youth teamwork, the importance of education, leadership, community, God, family and respect for others. We’re a non-profit organization with no paid employees, all adults associated with the operation of the league are volunteers that are dedicated to providing a quality program.
With your help, you will allow us to purchase:
- New helmets w/ more protection for better safety
- New shoulder pads for better safety
- League Fees and Insurance
- Operation Cost
- Footballs, mouth guards, and other football accessories
- Started in 1995
- 120+ boys and girls (ages 5 – 14) annually
- Non-Profit organization
- 20 to 30 Volunteers annually
- Location: Charles E. Browns Park and York Middle School